Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Are there any body HAIR REMOVAL CREAM products that you would recommend?

I've heard that a lot of them burn, do you have any that you would recommend that do not burn?Are there any body HAIR REMOVAL CREAM products that you would recommend?
Im not sure about the creams.. but theres this clinic in kirkand. Longevity Medical Clinic. It does hair removal.. Hope this helped. LOl.Are there any body HAIR REMOVAL CREAM products that you would recommend?
nair but it burns a lot and smells disgusting. good luck!!!!!!!!!!!
I've used Nair before. Doesn't burn, but it smells pretty bad. This is to remove the hair on your legs, right? Anywhere else, DO NOT use Nair.
Nair :)
Veet is good - but tbh I have never come across one which burned.
I actually mix Nair (Sensitiveve skin) with a tad of baby lotion.


It seems to work fine for me. It also depends on where you are planning to remove the hair from. For face I would suggest something from Sally Hanson, legs/arms nair is fine, other ';girly parts'; I would just say wax. It's less of a mess and a heck of a lot quicker. Hope it helps
I used Nair (the sensitive kind) and it burned me. So just don't use that kind. It also smelled horrific.


I'm interested to hear of a cream that actually works...
Nair. Works, doesn't burn, but smells disgusting. They all do though so ohwell.

No comments:

Post a Comment