Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What's a Good Hair removal cream that has the same after effects as Waxing?

So, I've been shaving my legs for a long time now, and it's gotten very useless , and irritating.





So I wanted to use a Hair removal cream, But is there any Hair removal creams, that have the same after effects as waxing?





What I mean by this, is like, Being able to remove the root of the hair, so it won't grow back as quickly, and will grow back thinner.What's a Good Hair removal cream that has the same after effects as Waxing?
There isn't one unfortunately.


If you do find one be sure to tell me though!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>What's a Good Hair removal cream that has the same after effects as Waxing?
I have tested several different creams and types of hair removal. I agree with your view point on the shaving routine, and searched some time ago for an alternative.


Just as a personal opinion, I haven't had much luck with the infomercial based products. They almost never work as good as they say they do, and I always feel ripped off after wards.


I really liked the concept of hair thinner lotions in general. Sometimes I get lazy/rushed and just shave because I don't like messing with creams that involve too many steps or too much time.


I have found a product through Avon that I really like and it smells good, not chemical-ish. Their hair-removal cream is great and I also use their Skin-So-Soft deodorant that prevents stubble. Both items are really inexpensive.


I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment