Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Where can I buy Mullins Ice Cream in London?

Myself and my wife have just returned from a holiday in Northern Ireland. While there we bought the best ice cream I've ever tasted. It was called Mullins Cookie raspberry swirl and we got it in Sainsburys. I've looked for it in since getting back to Tooting but cannot find. Does anyone know where I can buy it. My wife who is 33 weeks pregnant MUST have it.Where can I buy Mullins Ice Cream in London?
http://www.mullins-icecream.com/company/鈥?/a>





unfortunately it looks like you can't get it outside of NI, has she tried ben %26amp; jerrys, haagen daz, carte d'or or magnum...all yummy!Where can I buy Mullins Ice Cream in London?
no


don't give her any see what happens


I'm betting on nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment