Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Does your Starbucks charge for whipped cream?

So I have never been charged for whipped cream on top of my drinks at Starbucks. However, the starbucks inside our grocery stores have started charging 25 cents, for whipped cream. Are they allowed to do this? Seems like Starbucks should encourage them to have more cohesive pricing.Does your Starbucks charge for whipped cream?
Wow, I've never heard of anyone charging for whipped cream! Protest!Does your Starbucks charge for whipped cream?
I don't think they are supposed to do that... but what you do is ask for it after you pay!!!
No, but I think it might depend on the individual store rather than Starbucks in general.





{peace}





-m-
No it's included at every starbuck I have ever been too.
yeah they always do . just want my money
no, unless you want extra
not ussaly but sometimes it depends on you store location if in STL then yes it does but if in St. charles then no STL because they have people in their community that do not follow the rules so they are making things difficult so the STL people have to move away from the Starbucks and never come back but in St. Charles they don't because the people in this city think it is fair but others don't but 50% of the STL think this is unfair and 50% of the St. Charles think it is so I hope this info helps Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment