Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What is your favorite womens shaving cream?

just curious. i heard that skintimate is one of the best, but i want all of your opinionsWhat is your favorite womens shaving cream?
I use Skintimate! I love the smell, so I got a 3-bottle value pack, and the bottles were extra large size, so I'm set for a while (:





They all really work the same thoughWhat is your favorite womens shaving cream?
As a professional salon owner I can tell you that truly the best shaving cream is a waterless one on the market that is amazing once your done shaving you do not rinse it off you massage it in and it doubles as your moisturizer its wonderful and promotes healthy skin and prevents ingrown hairs. This is truly the best you can get.





http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/pr鈥?/a>
I have tried it all and the best hands down for me has been bee luscious shaving cream for women it has soften my skin and no more ingrown hairs at all my shaving is finally a pleasure instead of a headache.














http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/pr鈥?/a>
I have three bottles of skintimate cream, its pretty good. They all work the same though really..

No comments:

Post a Comment