Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How Do I make Snow Ice Cream?

When I was a little girl, my mom and I would go outside on the third or fourth snow and scoop up a bowl of clean fresh snow. We would add things like sugar, vanilla, and milk and turn it into SNOW ICECREAM. I remember LOVING it and eating it up and ALWAYS wanting more. It was delicious. My mom passed away in 01 and I never got the recipe for snow ice cream. I want to teach my step daughter Bailey how to make it, and I dont know how.


Does anyone have this recipe. It would mean alot to me and my little girl. Thanks, AngelHow Do I make Snow Ice Cream?
http://huntsville.about.com/od/cookies/r鈥?/a>





There ya go. Have fun!How Do I make Snow Ice Cream?
http://huntsville.about.com/od/cookies/r鈥?/a>





Hope you get it ust the way your mom maked it! ANd I'm sorry your mom passed away.....
there are ways to make snow cones or snow icecream, like what wiggles said and you can make koolaid then pour it into snow thats in a cup. make sure the snow is not yellow!
I don't think there is a definite recipe. My mom would just gather up a bowlful of snow (clean, fresh, nothing but clean snow), and would add a little sugar, about a teaspoon of vanilla, and some evaporated milk. She would stir it and taste it, and when it tasted right to her she would give it to me and my brother.





Just try it until you get the proportions the way YOU want them.


Good Stuff - Snow Ice Cream.
You got it!


Vanilla,milk and sugar..... depending on how much you are making... just flavor to taste and for a little added something try a little food coloring!


My Grandmother used to make it for me too.... keep up the memories. Hope you daughter enjoys it!
If you have a ice cream maker you can substitute the snow fer the ice surrounding the cylinder.I would never reccomend using it in the ice cream,makes no matter if it is the third nor fourth.Pollution,just not clean.Do you know of any test involving the first thru fourth nor fifth snow.I doubt there is much difference in the pollution contents.Eating fresh snow probably will not harm a kid as their immune is to young still.

No comments:

Post a Comment