Thursday, December 31, 2009

Any recipes for the donvier ice cream maker?

I just got my kids a used one but it came with no recipes i found like 8 plain ones online but I was wondering if anyone knew any others like green tea or mint chocolate chip? Any will do, thanksAny recipes for the donvier ice cream maker?
I just got a Donvier ice cream maker from my aunt. The instruction booklet doesn't have many recipes - probably the same ones you already found on line. I've decided I can use any recipes that work for 1 quart of ice cream. So I found some on BHG.com (Better Homes %26amp; Gardens) and FoodNetwork.com and can't wait to try them. So far I've only made their French Vanilla and the Chocolate Silk. They were both delicious!Any recipes for the donvier ice cream maker?
Great!!! Just the information I was looking for. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment