Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can someone tell me what table cream is?

I'm curious about the cans labeled table cream in the spanish section of the grocery store. Can someone tell me how it's used and is it the same thing as regular cream?Can someone tell me what table cream is?
I've never heard of it. It is probably supposed to be used for coffee.





If it comes in a can, I wouldn't use it the same way as regular cream. It sounds more like condensed milk, only its canned cream.Can someone tell me what table cream is?
Condensed milk
Table cream contains at least 18% but less than 30%


milk fat. This product provides


about 30 calories and 3 grams (g)


of fat per tablespoon.





It is used as a thickening agent in most recipies. It has the same consitsency as sweetened condensed milk, but isn't sweet.





The term table cream isn't well known in the States. It's mostly spanish and europeian. In the US, it's more known as coffee creamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment