Saturday, December 26, 2009

I wear Mary Kay day radiance cream foundation in the color delicate beige, what is the next darker shade?

I have noticed that it does not cover as well as it used to. I thnk i may need a darker shade but i still want mary kay day radiance cream. it feels nice on my skin. i have some imperfections to cover up also. %26lt;a few dark spots on my cheek%26gt;. I have oily skin. What would you suggest? Is mary kay concealer as good as i have heard? I hear the yellow comcealer will cover up dark spots. Thanks!I wear Mary Kay day radiance cream foundation in the color delicate beige, what is the next darker shade?
If you have oily skin you should be using Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation not Day Radiance Cream. Day Radiance is for dry skin and will make your skin more oily. But if you like Day Radiance the next shade is True Beige. You should use Medium Foundation Beige 304 or Beige 400. Mary Kay Concealer is great for your dark spots. I would suggest Mary Kay Concealer in Beige or Concealer in Yellow to cover your skin imperfections.


If you need more info or to buy visit my website http://marykay.com/mgunther2I wear Mary Kay day radiance cream foundation in the color delicate beige, what is the next darker shade?
Contact your consultant for her to match you with a foundation in the Medium coverage. Oily skin tones should use the Meduim coverage. If you are truly a beige, there are several beige families. You will need to be matched with the perfect shade according to your tone. The numbers at the end of the shade dictates how dark, pink, or neutral you are.





The Medium foundation is what I use and love it. Very light weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment