Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I stop eating ice cream?

Ok. it's been seven days straight that i've had ice cream. it's bad.


it's like my one weakness and i can't control it. i actually have been losing weight even with all of my ice cream splurges because i've been running like a maniac, but that little tummy roll wont go away and i know why. any tips on self control?How can I stop eating ice cream?
That little tummy roll is natural... But as for the ice cream... Just stop point blank, when you feel like getting it don't. I know it sounds hard but it's all psychological all you have to do is not buy it. Just remember you have all the power!!!! :)How can I stop eating ice cream?
well i suggest just stop eating it... not very good, but im pretty addicted to ice cream too, and when i TRIED stopping, i'd just always get the bad kind of ice cream that i DONT like.. and i'll eat some one day, and notice that it's really bad, and stop eating it.
Have some self control and just don't eat it, ok maybe a little to hardcore there lol. Just get rid of what you have and don't buy any more unless its like a cone every once in a while. Easier to not eat what you don't have.
hmm cant help you there. every night after dinner i have a nice bowl of ice cream. im not even fat or anything. usually i dont have any other kind of desert/treat during the day though. ummmmmm i dont know just stop buying it?
Ha try working at an icecream shop like i do- I cant stop eating it either. But really, you're exercising and staying healthy thats the important thing- don't worry about wanting to satisfy your craving.
Take your ice cream out of your freezer.





Grab a garbage bag.





Put the ice cream in the garbage bag.





Put the bag outside.





























Do NOT go buy more.
replace ice cream with frozen yogurt


it takes like ice cream but has less calories and much less saturated fat





if that doesnt work try sherbit, it is also better than say regular vanilla ice cream
THROW IT AWAY or you can just keep eating letus trust meyou will get addicte to ating letus ketup and bread
I eat ice cream everyday! I love it..I can't control myself neither.


When I want to control myself I think of how fatning and unhealthy ice cream is.It works for me :)
don't buy it! it's much easier to control yourself at the grocery store (even more easy if you just came from the gym, lol) than it is at home.
get all the ice cream out of your house.. be busy with other healthy food substitutes. Also keep busy so u wont get the munchies...good luck
try some frozen yogurt it's yummy especially homemade
dont buy it, eat something instead of ice cream.
Replace ice cream with yogurt or milk. They taste the same. XD
try frozen yogurt it tastes kind of the same

No comments:

Post a Comment