Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cream of Mushroom Chicken Casserole recipe?

I am wanting to make it for Dinner and I have looked all over the internet and I can't fine a good one any ideas! Thanks!Cream of Mushroom Chicken Casserole recipe?
Here is an easy and delicious one:





INGREDIENTS


2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves


4 slices bacon


8 ounces sour cream


1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup





Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Wrap each chicken breast in 2 strips of bacon and place in a baking dish. In a small bowl, mix the sour cream and soup. Cover the chicken with the sour cream/soup mixture and bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 40 to 50 minutes or until slightly brown on top. Great with rice or pasta.Cream of Mushroom Chicken Casserole recipe?
Sure. The recipe I am going to give you is so easy, you will love it.....





I take boneless skinless chicken breasts and put them in the frying pan over medium heat for about 3 minutes on each side. I sprinkle garlic powder and pepper over the chicken as it's cooking. I also use just a little olive oil to keep them from sticking.





While that is cooking, I make my rice. Uncle Bens has a really good chicken rice that goes good with this (I can't remember the exact name, but you can't miss it on the shelves in the store). Put the rice (once cooked) in the casserole dish and place the chicken on top. Depending on the size casserole, I add one to two cans of cream of mushroom soup over them and a couple small cans of mushrooms. Cover with foil and cook on 350 for about 45 minutes or until your chicken is cooked all the way through.





I usually serve with a salad and baget bread. My family loves it!
This one has cream of chicken but you can substitute cream of mushroom. I believe you can also substitute cooked egg noodles or other noodles on hand for the rice. At the bottom is the link for all of campbells casserole ideas. Good luck! :)








Campbells Cheesy Chicken %26amp; Rice Casserole


Recipe #184359 | 50 min | 5 min prep | add private note


| Edit...


My Notes:





My Notes


ONLY YOU see your private notes, and they print with the recipe.








Save NoteCancel





(1) RATE IT NOW Print Recipe


Your review has been submitted for approval and will appear shortly.


By: Scott's Sassy Girl


Sep 3, 2006





I got this recipe from a magazine and tried it. It is delicious so here it is.


SERVES 4 -6 (change servings and units)





Change to: Servings US Metric


1 2 3 4 5 clear stars





Write a Review! (optional)





SubmitCancel


Ingredients


1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup


1 1/3 cups water


3/4 cup uncooked long-grain white rice


2 cups frozen mixed vegetables


1/2 teaspoon onion powder


4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves


1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese


Directions


1Stir the soup, water, rice, vegetables and onion powder in a 12'; x 8'; shallow baking dish.


2Top with chicken. Season chicken as desired. Cover.


3Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minute or until done. Top with cheese.


4Serve with a green salad and bread of your choice.
chicken breast


cream of chicken soup


bake these at 350 till chicken is cooked





serve with mash potatoes and a vegetable and some rolls or Italian bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment