Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is a good dark circle cream?

I get enough sleep, they are hereditary. So please don't give me a bunch of home remedies and such. I have tried them. What is the best dark circle cream you can get at Wal-Mart. Thanks So Much!! Also, I cannot use Garnier, it burns my eyes.What is a good dark circle cream?
OMG ok i have the same problem. Ok get a cream called improv. or complex 15 i think... it make your dark circle ALMOST go away also try using infallible concealer by L'Oreal its sooo good. also get an Eye mask from there. and some vitamin d oil it make the concealer stick.heres what i do. I first put on vitamin d oil. wipe it off abit then put on the cool mask for 2 mins. Wash my face. Then i do my concealer etc...What is a good dark circle cream?
I wouldn't rule out spending just a little bit more for some quality makeup. Sometimes the cheaper stuff can make you look a little icky. I typically will make a minor splurge on my undereye concealers, and I think it is worth it. My favorites are Bo-ing by Benefit (it is super easy to apply, stays on, and does its job well) and Corrector by Bobbi Brown (it is very long lasting and the most natural looking I've ever used- my fave) I put the links to them online in the sources section, but I would suggest that you visit a counter at a department store to get the perfect match for your skin tone.





Once you start working with a concealer, remember to...





1. Be sure to drink enough water.





2. Wear sunscreen with a minimum of SPF 30 under the eyes to prevent skin weakening caused by sun damage.





3. Get plenty of rest.





4. Apply plain cool teabags over closed eyes. Don鈥檛 use herbal teabags, because most aren't as effective.





5. Apply cool cucumber slices over closed eyes for 15 minutes.





6. Be careful not to consume too much salt.





7. Apply vitamin K cream. Although studies haven't looked at the use of topical vitamin K for dark circles under the eyes, preliminary studies have found that vitamin K may help with bruising.





8. Vitamin C helps to strengthen blood vessel walls.





... to keep your peepers happy and healthy even without makeup on!





Good luck!
I haven't found a cream that gets rid of circles, but I really like Physician's Formula Circle Rx concealer, it does a great job concealing them! And apparently it helps reduce them over time as well, but I haven't noticed that effect myself. I totally heart this concealer!! :)
I buy liquid foundation that is YELLOW in color. Yellow will offset the dark circles. I usually put this on first, then put my regular color foundation on top of it. Helps so much! You can find it in about any brand.
walmart.... none

No comments:

Post a Comment