Saturday, December 26, 2009

I need a way to get rid of dark circles, is there any cream or medication?

I have tried every concealor from about 20 bucks to almost 100 bucks. None have helped.





It is a hereiditrary and they won't go away.I need a way to get rid of dark circles, is there any cream or medication?
talk to your dermatologistI need a way to get rid of dark circles, is there any cream or medication?
Unfortunately dark circles are heriditary but ask a cosmetician of any really effective products to lighten them up. U can save ur money and go straight to a dermatologist and see what he recommends, in the meantime get the right amount of zzzzzz's everynight and watch the partying k?
Nope, you just have to look like an old skank for the rest of your life....maybe get plastic surgery...too bad you cant erase your face and start over...sorry!
Have you tried concealer that is one shade lighter than your natural skin tone? Cover with foundation that matches your skin tone and dust on a little bronzer.
i would like to know also
Have you tried going to bed earlier and getting enough sleep?
the only PERMANENT cure is a type of laser surgery.


that is what i am planning on doing, i have really horrible under eye circles that are hereditary too.
Have you tried Bare Escentuals? It's awesome. They have colors called Bisque and Well Rested. They work great to cover up under eye circles, blemishes, and anything else you want to cover. You can read about them on Bareminerals.com, Sephora.com, or QVC.com.
I too have terrible dark circles under my eyes regardless of how much sleep I get. The best thing that I have found is a yellow concealer. Doesn't really matter about your skin tone, but the yellow covers up the circles. I highly recommend giving it a try. I picked one up at the drug store for like $1 and now I don't leave the house without it. Definitely one of my new ';must haves';
Use a large pillow to sleep and do not sleep too much...less blood will accumulate and hence should help. It helped with me.
Pre-cooled Camomile tea bags. + Cool cucumber + enough sleep
2.Soak cotton wool in cucumber juice or potato juice %26amp; apply around the eyes to get rid of darkcircles.


3. Freeze grated cucumber. Massage the grated cucumber ice cubes on the eyes.


4
Eye Care - Get Rid of the Black Rings Around Your Eyes


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1675.html
I know what u mean, i have them too. Passed down from my grandmum to my mum to me! Fabulous, not. So, i have tries different creams and stuff, but they take a little while to kick in. I like Anew by Avon. Also all that Olay stuff works fabulously. i also use some concealer that's a little light for my skin tone, amd then put some bronzer-toner all over my face, just not 2 much. Also, try Burt's Bees. they have a few different natural cremes for the eyes and dark circles. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment