Thursday, December 31, 2009

I put a';natural'; glicolic acid cream under my eyes, burned, now I have a small lifted scar under my right eye?

How do I smooth that area? With microdermabration, Oxigen treatment, Eminence Organics eye treatment set or what else?





Thank you.I put a';natural'; glicolic acid cream under my eyes, burned, now I have a small lifted scar under my right eye?
Acid does not belong near your eye. Do not attempt to put any more treatments or abrasions to that area. It only needs gentle moisturizing, anything else is a big mistake and will result in irritation.


It is unfortunate that you have a scar, next time try asking a dermatologist first. Whoever told you to put acid by your eye was wrong...





Please talk to a professional and don't just start slapping stuff on your eye from advice on Yahoo...I put a';natural'; glicolic acid cream under my eyes, burned, now I have a small lifted scar under my right eye?
Glycolic acid is a pretty strong thing to mess with. As for the damage that is already done...the ';lift'; of the scar should go down in time (unless its been a long time already- in that case I don't know). All i know is that bio oil, coco butter, Shea butter etc. are all good for fixing skin discoloration from scars. But no more acid!!
get an attorney and sue the manufacturer.

No comments:

Post a Comment