Thursday, December 31, 2009

Is the pill prometrium and progesterone cream the same?

I have PCOS and i am on meteformin and i am on prometruim and i have been trying to conceive for three years now and i have recently heard about chaste berry and progesterone cream but i have heard one person say that the progesterone cream and the prometrium pills are basically the same! I am so confused and need help! thanks!Is the pill prometrium and progesterone cream the same?
No no no they are not the same. Progesterone cream over the counter is not even close to the strength that you would need. But Crinone which is a prescribed progesterone vaginal cream is highly effective some say more so than even prometrium.


Change your diet and see what happens. I have PCOS and both times I conceived I changed my diet to a diabetics. See if that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment