Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is the Act of Eating Ice Cream an Objective Evil Since It Is So Addictive?

I consider this a real moral dilemma.Is the Act of Eating Ice Cream an Objective Evil Since It Is So Addictive?
It comes down to self-control, I guess. Its only a sin if you do get addicted to it...Is the Act of Eating Ice Cream an Objective Evil Since It Is So Addictive?
I seek CLARIFICATION, as I believe eating ice cream, in itself, is not dangerous.





The DANGER STEMS, from eating to much Ice Cream to Often, e.g excess consumption, frequently.





There again, for those who have little FORTITUDE. Like me, a little is never enough.
Ice cream is not addictive. If you think it is, it is because you are a glutton who doesn't know when to stop!
I hate to disagree, but we would be in big trouble for breathing air and drinking water...
LOL i really dk
I am going to keep eating ice cream no matter how evil it may be or how addictive. As long as it's not in the 10 Commandments or one of the deadly sins, I will continue.
no, it's just delicious, if abused, anythign can become a sin. if you are convicted about something pray about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment