Saturday, December 26, 2009

Let's go for some ice cream! What flavor would you order and would you want it in a cup or cone?

If cone, which? Regular cone, sugar cone, waffle cone, waffle dipped in chocolate? Mmmmmm........





I'd have a difficult time deciding between green tea, vanilla bean, cookies %26amp; cream and mocha almond fudge. Usually in a cup.Let's go for some ice cream! What flavor would you order and would you want it in a cup or cone?
coffee ice cream with heath bar in it... mmmmLet's go for some ice cream! What flavor would you order and would you want it in a cup or cone?
Malted grapenut...vanilla ice cream with malt flavoring and grape nut cereal is my favorite. I'd prefer it on a sugar cone!
i will have what u have
I would take a sugar cone with chocolate ice cream. Im pregnant and I seem to be craving chocolate all the time.
I will have butter scoch in cone, waffle dipped in chocolate. Thank you very much!
I want it in a sugar cone, and where I live you always get a choice of three flavors for each cone, not three scoops mind you,but three flavors to make up one heaping scoop. I usually go for mint chip, nutella ( thats with thick swirls of nougat, and then I usually go for straight up choclat to blend them together. Yumm yum!
Been a while since i had Baskin Robins Pralines and Cream. Been thinking about some homemade peach ice cream with homemade peach cobbler Yummmmmmmmmmm
Rocky road or double dutch in a waffle dipped in chocolate. Yummm! %26lt;*-*%26gt;
Cup for sure, cones are too messy unless you are sharing with someone, then they can be very interesting.





I'd have a hard time deciding between vanilla and strawberry, my tastes in ice cream change daily.





They make green tea ice cream? I did nt know that.
lol i'd just want chocolate
i would have BR's jamocha almond fudge:D in a waffle cone!
I like plain old vanilla or sometimes a twist, depending on my mood.


In a cone, and it is usually a regular cone.
Pecan Praline in a sugar come please.
I would take Rocky Road in a cup any day.
with a regular cone I like vanilla


wafflecone, I like cookies n cream


sugar cone, I like chocolate


with a chocolate waffle cone, I like vanilla.
CHOCALATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH- CUP
i usually can't decide between strawberry or something chocolate-based.. well, i'd more likely order a chocolate-based ice cream anyway. :) and i'd want it in a cup. (cones could be messy sometimes)
vanilla ice-cream with nut and hazel top!! i x like chocolate, it taste kind of bitter...sugar cone...!!!
I'll take black cherry with chocolate bits in a cup.
Well,good question! For me,I always like ice-cream.....in whatever flavour and whatever ways.Whether in cup or cone.,I'll finished it up! But I prefer strawberry %26amp; chocolate ice cream in cup compared in cone! Well,you know,eat ice-cream in a cone is difficult,when the ice cream starts melting,urgh...thats the parts I don't like it when it run down to our fingers and palm.... But I like it sometimes........


eating ice cream also depends on my mood : )

No comments:

Post a Comment