Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is there an acne treatment (like cream or liquid) that does NOT use benzoil peroxide?

I think I might be breaking out even more because of it.Is there an acne treatment (like cream or liquid) that does NOT use benzoil peroxide?
Glytone. Best. Stuff. Ever.





It cleared my skin in a week, and now, 4 months later, I still have crystal clear skin! It's not cheap, but it's worth it, and it works. There is obviously no cheap over-the-counter skin product or everyone would have clear skin. This is formulated with glycolic acid, and it will transform your skin to brand new. It's amazing, I suspect it's a celebrity secret.





You can buy it online, at a dermatologist's office who carries the line, or at a cosmedical spa. I found it through yahoo local by typing in glytone.





ps- the first week will be irritating (some burning and stinging) while your skin builds a tolerance for glycolic acid, but it's worth it.Is there an acne treatment (like cream or liquid) that does NOT use benzoil peroxide?
Yes, read the labels carefully. Some use Salicylic acid instead which many people find less irritating. I believe Almay uses it in their products.
there are some, but they are prescription only i think
Yes! There is even an organic solution to it! Many products contain toxic chemicals that may further clog pores and irritate skin. Don't use chemicals on your face, you don't really know what it can cause to your body.





You can try this certified organic Purifying Blemish Gel which uses organic herbs https://kellylovesorganic.mionegroup.com/product/11502





I've never used this gel before, but I'm currently using the Balancing skin care range and I love it! My pores are smaller and my skin feels more 'relaxed'. My acne is doesn't break like it used to.





Try it!
You could use Proactiv, which uses salicyclic acid instead of benzoyl peroxide, as does St. Ives acne scrub for sensitive skin. Also, I found Tea Tree Oil or products containing Tea Tree oil effective for me when benzoyl peroxide gave me an allergy.
rosac

No comments:

Post a Comment