Thursday, December 31, 2009

What sign or signs are the 'cream in your coffee' and what signs are like 'sour milk' to you?

Personally I plead the fifth here, this is in fun but there is always that thread of truth!What sign or signs are the 'cream in your coffee' and what signs are like 'sour milk' to you?
Cream to my coffee: Capricorns, Taurus, Cancer, Virgo





Sour Milk: Aries, Gemini, and Aquarius(males).What sign or signs are the 'cream in your coffee' and what signs are like 'sour milk' to you?
Cream in my coffee: Capricorn, Pisces, Libras, Gemini, Sagittarius





Sour Milk: Scorpio, Virgo, Cancer


^Except my younger bro who is a Scorpio, older bro who is a Virgo, and mom who is a Cancer but even they get on my nerves sometimes too... I have a couple of friends who are Virgos who I can stand, but most I just can't seem to get along with very well.





Indifferent: Leo, Aries, Aquarius, Taurus








Me- Sagittarius Sun, Taurus Moon, Sagittarius Rising
Personally, Im a tea drinker not coffee. Coffee gives me headaches and heartburns. I know plenty of Aries are just like that, literally.





I always have my tea with cream- would be Caps, Scorps, Aquarius, Taurus, Virgos, Geminis, and sometimes Sags.





Sour milk for me would be a couple of Cancers, several Aries, and a few Caps. Their sun signs just happened to be that, not generalizing. There's just something about these individuals that just spoils the whole cup, even by a drop or two.





Libras, Leos and Pisces to me are just the sugar cubes on the side. Pretty to look at and sweet to the tongue. But I am fine with having my tea less sugar. =)





Cancer sun
Cream in my coffee - Sagittarius, Libra, Gemini, Leo, Cancer and Virgo.


Sour milk - Aquarius, Taurus, Aries, Pisces, Capricorn and Scorpio.
Cream (although I use milk):


Cancers, female Leos, Libras, SCORPIOS %26lt;3





Sour milk:


Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, male Leo's, Virgo, Sagittarius, Capricorn.
cream in my coffee---sag!!, leos, aries, gemeni


sour milk---scorpios, virgo, capricorn





but i have people i like in all of the signs. (including scorpio %26amp; virgo)





im a leo
lol


Cream in your coffee-


Virgo, Pisces, Aquarius(females only), Gemini males





Sour Milk


Scorpios, Taurus, Sagittarius, Libra, gemini females and Aquarius Males
cream in my coffee: pisces, taurus, and virgo.


sour milk: libra, gemini, leo.





.. i'm a cap. =]
Relationship wise I love the Scorpio intensity. Aquarians put a damper on my fire. Haven't really dated any other signs.






I like the aquarians, taurus, some virgs





Scorpios are exhausting and can be so damn annoying. Blah!





I like Gemini alot, but they really are so damn flighty and ansey
Scorpio is the cream in my coffee and sour milk is a combination of Capricorns %26amp; Leos.
Cancers are my Coffee and virgos are my cream and combined they make Scorpio!


And sour milk is Sagittarius,
Cream in my coffee: Capricorn





Sour Milk: Gemini and Aquarian males.
Aquarius is usually ';cream'; to me, and Leos are like ';sour milk';. :-)
i like the one i read this morning, ';litter can 1/4 mile';

No comments:

Post a Comment