Thursday, December 31, 2009

Where can I find Dove Ice Cream tubs in Austin, TX?

I have already called all the places near where I live that are listed on the Dove website. No one seems to know where to find them.Where can I find Dove Ice Cream tubs in Austin, TX?
Have you tried Central Market?? I know the HEB off of 183 and Braker Ln. carry the small dove tubs.





Edit:


Hey, you may also want to try Kroger...they tend to carry alot more variety than HEB or Wal-Mart.Where can I find Dove Ice Cream tubs in Austin, TX?
Dove Ice Cream only comes in pints. They are sold in Kroger, Safeway, Publix and Albertsons. You can also find them at 7-11 Report Abuse

Central Market is owned by HEB, so usually if one doesn't carry a brand the other doesn't either. I would try Randall's (owned by Safeway), maybe Albertsons (if there are any left), and then maybe someplace like CVS.


Although, it might just not be out in our market yet. If it's a new product, usually it gets tested in Dallas or another larger city before it hits Austin.

No comments:

Post a Comment