Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is it ok to eat a cream cheese dip today that sat out for a little while last night.?

I had a super bowl party and i left my chicken wing dip made with cream cheese out for3 hours.Do you think it would be ok to eat today?? Of course, I would heat it up really really hot before eating it. HELP!!!! I would really like to eat this dip. Please give me some good news!! Thanks.Is it ok to eat a cream cheese dip today that sat out for a little while last night.?
last night i had the same thing. but I placed them on ice and woo hee we got a lot of leftovers. i am going to say if it was still cool when you put away it may be fine. lol nice thing about today I DON'T HAVE TO COOK!!!Is it ok to eat a cream cheese dip today that sat out for a little while last night.?
yes it should be fine if you put it back in the fridge for the night.
don't eat it. There;s so much milk in it, it's probably gonna make you very sick.
The question is: Did anyone dip a wing directly in the dip?





the dip, by itself, would be OK, I would think. But if bacteria from the chicken were in it, I would just dump it.
3 hours is pushing it... I'd have pitched itlast night.
Yes, it's fine.
If it looks edible then dont eat it..give it to me...if it does not look edible then eat it i dnt want it...hahahahha
YES
As long as no chicken was dunked into it, it should be fine. Don't eat it if the wings were dredged through it.
Maybe.
depends on how long it was sitting out. It probably will be but if you smell it and it smells abnormal DON'T EAT IT!!! You don't want to puke right?
I guess it would be okay. Or maybe you could just buy some more dip
just get another one. its better to be safe then sorry


=] good luck =]

No comments:

Post a Comment