Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What would you do if you got served feaces with your chocolate ice-cream?

It happened in a hotel in sydney!What would you do if you got served feaces with your chocolate ice-cream?
yuck...i wouldn't be eating that isn't americanized or have to live on crackers until i got back to the states.





i would then question everything else there is there to eat.What would you do if you got served feaces with your chocolate ice-cream?
i would totally throw a *****-fit and get the mofo who served me the **** fired and possibly get my jewish attack lawyer to sue.
I only eat vanilla. Lol.
I would give it to my brother or friend then walk away and laugh quietly as I watch him eat it.
I will sue the f***ers!!!!!!
i wonder what was in the sandwhich
get e_coli

No comments:

Post a Comment