Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I stop pimples if I don't want to use pimple cream and washing my face doesnt work?

How do I stop pimples if I don't want to use pimple cream and washing my face doesnt work? helpHow do I stop pimples if I don't want to use pimple cream and washing my face doesnt work?
my mom is a dermatoligist , she says if you dont want to use cream and washing your face doesnt work try drinking plenty of water %26amp; green tea , also try natures cure acne pills / dont use the cream .


you can find it at walgreens.com and drugstore.com / no prescription needed %26amp; not sold in stores , retail price is 7.99-10.99 - trust me its worth trying !How do I stop pimples if I don't want to use pimple cream and washing my face doesnt work?
eat healthily and avoid greasy foods (they don't cause pimples, but make your skin produce more oil, which in turn causes pimples). you must wash your face at least 3 times a day or all the gunk thats on it will cause even more pimples. theres not easy way. if you don't want to use a pimple cream, then try masks. treatments are the easiest way to get rid of them quickly, but if you don't want to then i dunno.
Acne is caused by the hormones in your body, sometimes it can be from eating food which contains alot of fat, or when there is lots of bacteria on your skin. so i suggest you start eating healthy with lots of vitamin C in your diet and cleaning your face
Stop masturbating and pray the rosary to clean them and you will see a difference very soon
Use a neem or tea tree based fase wash gel and a rose and mint toner or skin tonic.Dont use any cream or lotion if possible use calamine while going out in sun.Take care.
The easiest way is to monitor your diet try not to eat foods high in saturated fat
don't touch your pimples at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment