Thursday, December 31, 2009

What is your favorite type of cream cheese?

Sorry, kind of random. But I was eating a bagel, and thought it up. Mine is Honeynut. It's delicious...yum. yum. What's yours?What is your favorite type of cream cheese?
Macaroni Dorito Dr. Pepper delight.What is your favorite type of cream cheese?
cream cheese with slices of lox on top and a thinly sliced red onion.
Philly roasted garlic cream cheese! And they either took it off the shelves of my two favorite stores, or discontinued it. So now I get chive and onion which isn't quite the same, even with a sprinkle of garlic powder.
Cream cheese topped with grape jam and hot sauce (spicy)





Eat it with Ritz crackers...yum.
Philadelphia
Philadelphia original
my favorite is plain
Strawberry:)
philidelphia
Mines is Philadelphia, I could eat like 12 bagels with that even if I wasn't hungry. I just cant help it.
Honeynut!? Sooounds Goooood. I like raspberry.
i my opinion garden vegetable is the best
the creamy cheesey kind
Depends on what I'm having it on.


If it's a plain bagel, it needs something to spice it up, like strawberry.


If it's anything else, plain does it for me.
I love plain cream cheese. And i salt my bagel.
Philadelphia's original

No comments:

Post a Comment