Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do u eat ur cabdurys cream egg?

i have alwais wondered how u eat them!How do u eat ur cabdurys cream egg?
I bite off the chocolate little by little, then lick the inside. After the middle is gone, i start chipping away at the chocolate again! Kind of like an ice cream cone!!How do u eat ur cabdurys cream egg?
Cadbury cream eggs are my all time favorite treats. I LOVE them. Best part of Easter.





I usually take like a half hour to eat mine...seriously.





I just start licking the chocolate on the top and slowly lick the egg until it's gone...wow...that sounds pretty sensual LOL!!
i melt it a bit first, if im with a girl i put it between her legs. then i gently scrape the top off with my teeth, lick out the inside then just eat the rest. but its al gota b nice n soft, u gota b gentle or it will al break. hummmmmmm lush
Take the foil off, bite the top so that you can see the inside goo stuff. Lick that all off and then put the rest of the egg in your mouth and wait for the chocolate to melt before swallowing. NICE!!!!
i don't...





i once tried to sneak one during a science lesson at school and ended up nearly choking to death!





i actually stopped breathing...so now i don't eat them, in fact they scare me a little
I eat from the top and work my way down. They are so sweet and rich, so just go slow and enjoy the delicate bites.
Put the whole egg in my mouth, foil and all and then take the foil out and eat the rest.
I bite off the top then suck the middle bit out and then eat the rest of the chocolatey bit whole.
Bite a tiny hole and lick the filling out. Though I soon find it far too sickly, but for some reason no one wants to finish it off for me... Hmmm
I bit off the very tip of the top. Then I suck out the insides and eat the shell
Very fast. That way you can stuff more in your mouth.
bit the top off, lick out the middle, then eat the rest of the chocolate. very sweet tho!! takes a while.
bite off top and stick me finger in then stick me tongue in the empty egg then stick it in my mouth
I like to freeze them solid and suck on them








They last a lot longer.
Bite the top off, scoop the filling out with my finger and then eat the rest!
Don't like them anymore
I DON'T eat them they are disgusting! Sickly sweet stuff.
Just pop it in whole.
bite, lick then much the rest....lol
I put it in my mouth and chew it
with whiskey
I don't.
i dont they are garbage
bite after bite, can only be done with the mouth
ock eye da noo.....i deep fry them with da mars bar

No comments:

Post a Comment