Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Is there an ointment or cream for an itchy bottom?

I think I may be having an oncoming herpes outbreak because my inner rectum is itching sooooo BAD!! I was wondering if there is an ointment or cream that I can use to help calm the irritating itching. Thanks!Is there an ointment or cream for an itchy bottom?
For something like this INSIDE the rectum, Preparation H is what is usually used. You can purchase it at any drugstore or supermarket, without a prescription.


If you know for sure that you have herpes, then I would suggest going to the doctor to get a prescription medication. Preparation H will do nothing for this if it is herpes.Is there an ointment or cream for an itchy bottom?
I agree with doodlebug.
It should not be herpes.You can apply some anti-itching cream


2-3 times a day and take some anti histamine tab like Atarax or


otherwise consult your Doctor.
  • sensitive skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment