Friday, December 18, 2009

What is the BEST Ice Cream in (or near) Durham, NC?

I am about to go there to help a friend who is having a Tonsillectomy! I HAVE to fill his freezer with the finest ice cream available. (or Gelato!) Please give me some tips. I don't care if it is a hand packed exotic boutique product, or something from the supermarket - tell me what you LOVE.What is the BEST Ice Cream in (or near) Durham, NC?
By far the best is the gelato at Francesca's Dessert Cafe. It's on Ninth Street. If you've never been, you're missing the best of Durham....you've got to go.What is the BEST Ice Cream in (or near) Durham, NC?
I really like the Cold Stone Creamery. There's one at 3515 Witherspoon Blvd.





But then there's Haagen Dazs and they're pretty darn good too. Hard to say, but they are at 6910 Fayetteville Rd.





Hope your friend feels better!
I'm not positive if there is one there but my favorite ice cream place ever is maggie moos !
Edys is good also ge Ben and Jerrys although it is pretty pricy

No comments:

Post a Comment