Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best way to get rid of acne/pimples without cream, lotions ect?

Put a dab of toothpaste on the blemish before you go to bed.What is the best way to get rid of acne/pimples without cream, lotions ect?
Everything that was mentioned above me is correct and good advice....





The one thing I wanna mention is do not wash your face too much. I accidentally did this when I had bad acne and what I didn't realize was that my face was producing MORE oil than I wanted it to because I kept depleting it out of my skin when I would wash my face so many times a day. Now I just wash it twice a day and that's it!What is the best way to get rid of acne/pimples without cream, lotions ect?
umm hardly anything! Well use toothpaste all over your face if you have acne...Use it in the morning and at night b4 you hop in the shower...Rinse off in shower.Then wash you face as well while your in the shower in circular motions for 20 seconds on each spot...After you are out of that hot shower rinse off face with cool water to close pores.
Wash your face every day with water and antibacterial soap. Make sure you rinse the soap off really well. I recommend you do it in the shower. Also, buy yourself some cleanser specailly designed to fight acne that has some benzoyl peroxide in it.
you put a hot compress over it and let it dry





hope it helps :D





DJ
wash your face every morning and every night


put toothpaste on the pimple or problem area, let it dry a little then sleep w/ it on
Hi,





I understand your problem. The acne can be easily controlled and cured by following simple lifestyle modifications.





I suffered from acne for several years and I developed 10 easy steps to get rid of acne. I also cured my acne completely.





Why don鈥檛 you see my website? I hope it will definitely change the way you look at your acne problem. I will be very happy if your acne is cured by any method.





http://www.acne-elimination.com
Drink lots of water, don't touch your face with dirty hands, wash your face twice a day and use sunscreen

No comments:

Post a Comment