Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What is your favourite ice cream flavour?

My favourite is the neopolitan (strawberry, chocolate, vanilla side by side).





*RESULTS WILL BE POSTED FEB. 15 AT AROUND 12PM MST*What is your favourite ice cream flavour?
My favourite is Talley's 'Guilt Free' Honeycomb, a low fat vanilla ice cream with golden blobs of Hokey Pokey, mixed throughout.What is your favourite ice cream flavour?
I love candy cane icecream(peppermint icecream with candy can chunks)
i love coconut-pineapple!!!


or vanilla with chocolate chips and graham crackers...





both of'em delicious!
chocolate
Peach
Licorice.
Haagendaz's English Toffee..........
I love Neaopolitan but I also love Coffee Flavored Ice Cream :)
I love the birthday cake ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its the blue kind! Its so awesome you should defintely try if you have never had it!

No comments:

Post a Comment