Friday, December 18, 2009

Which Ben and Jerrys Ice cream taste is the best ?

I like to know cause I have to choose between so many different Ben and Jerrys , and it麓s hard, they all look so good. Which one do you prefer ? Which one has the best taste ?Which Ben and Jerrys Ice cream taste is the best ?
I love chubby hubby!




















we had it at our wedding!Which Ben and Jerrys Ice cream taste is the best ?
My fave is Cherry Garcia.
cherry garcia all the way
cookie dough
New York Super Fudge Chunk
Phish Food
brownie batter if you love chocolate, half baked if you like both
Half Baked
any of it, as long as its really frozen and u have to work to get it:)
the brownie one
PHISH FOOD. MMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMM!!!!!!!
I like the one called Phish food.
Brownie Batter. Best ice cream ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment