Friday, December 18, 2009

Does the neutrogena deep clean cream face wash work for sensative skin?

I have very sensative skin and it's kind of dry and I was wondering if the neutrogena deep clean face wash will help make my skin smooth?Does the neutrogena deep clean cream face wash work for sensative skin?
well my advice is to not use any of these products at all as they contain things that are really bad for your skin for example neutrogena, clean and clear, clearsil , etc...


especially if you have sensitive skin. Stick to washing your face with soap and water (soap which is fragrance free), and my number 1 product for clear and glowing skin which is palmers cocoa butter formula fragrance free. Its absolutely great the best thing anybody could use for dry and sensitive skin. Use olive oli sometimes too :)Does the neutrogena deep clean cream face wash work for sensative skin?
I've heard others with sensitive skin say that they had reactions to it. My skin is relatively sensitive but not overly so and I've not had any reactions to any of their products in recent times. My skin didn't like Neutrogena in the 90s. I don't know if my skin has changed or if their formulas are more hypo-allergenic or whatever that's called.
soaps == DEF NOT! too abrasive, harsh on the skin and damages the skin's lipid barrier and natural healing zone!





try HYDRON! http://www.hydron.com/default.asp amazing products!!!





i use their body wash, moisturizers and cleansers and im a guy! i feel and look great and my skin is so clear and smooth with no more break outs! :) my mum introduced me to a few of their cleansers





you will love it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment