Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Has anyone ever used the Cream of Nature relaxer or products?

Tell me how you like their relaxer or products, I want to use their relaxer. Need some advice on their relaxer.Has anyone ever used the Cream of Nature relaxer or products?
I wouldn't suggest you trying to relax your hair yourself. If you can't afford to go to the hairdresser,then I suggest you ask someone you trust to apply your relaxer. If you do it yourself, you are prone to a lot of breakage and overlapping. Store bought relaxer are harsh for your hair anyway...they are design for you to apply every 4-6 weeks...That's too soon!!! They are also made with calcium which is very drying to the hair....Well to each its own...I hope i have been somewhat helpful...and Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment