Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Has anyone found a wrinkle cream or system that really works?

I am 40 years young and am seeing those fine lines trying to creep there way onto my face. I already walk and do light weights for 30 minutes 5 dyas a week and eat a very healthy low fat diet.Has anyone found a wrinkle cream or system that really works?
Avoid the sun and continue your healthy lifestyle


Sunblock is the most important cream I wear (everyday even in the winter)


Get plenty of antioxidants through veggies fruits and vitamins


At night I use a vitamin E stick around my eyesHas anyone found a wrinkle cream or system that really works?
I wish I had.Hope you do.Good Luck
Avon's Anew product line is cutting edge and actually WORKS! Try them....
The best system is lots of water and sunblock.





However, I've found a great moisturizer, Prescriptives Intensive Rebuilding Moisturizer. There may be a little sticker shock at the price; but the deal is that you only use a dab, smaller than a dime. Two ounces usually lasts me about six months.
gain lots of weight. The wrinkles will magically disappear
I don't sell it or anything but I love the Avon products. I'm 43 and use the Anew day and Solutions night cream. I can't stand the smell or the Anew night cream in the brown container. It's just gross. But I've seen a total difference. I also use that Neurtrogena machine buffer thing twice a week. That a little hard to get used to but the skin on my face feels as soft as a baby's butt. : )
you earned those wrinkles why would you want to hide them?
Douse your face in vit E oil every morning and inbetween if convenient. Rub it in. Stay away from negetive influence like a mirror. It will drive you up a wall. Put soft lights throughout your home.
Oil of Olay is really good. It's light and moisturizing, not heavy and pulling like the cocoa butter in the jar. Moisturize your face daily, and at bedtime. If you're not a movie star, don't stress yourself out about it. Just go with the flow. Live life be happy%26gt;
Stri-Vectin works wonders... It's a little pricey (about 135.00 USD a tube...) But, I think totally worth it.
Oil of Olay has some proven formulas that big companies just WISH they had.
arbonne has some creams that work really well
30 here and I'm telling you I have tried everything! strivectin, neutrogena, you name it. The best I have found it Estee Lauder Skin Refresher, it works miricales instantly, kiss those lines goodbye. It's a little expensive but well under 100 bucks. you can find it at www.esteelauder.com or lord and taylor or macys. Great stuff, you won't be disapointed. I also started taking a vitamin E supplement everyday too, might as well try it.
Don't smoke, mosturise morning and night, stay out of the sun, and drink plenty of water. After that it's down to your genes, or cosmetic surgery, or Athena 7 minute lift.

No comments:

Post a Comment