Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I like toasted pop tarts with butter and a scoop of ice cream d,do you?

the blueberry ones are best!I like toasted pop tarts with butter and a scoop of ice cream d,do you?
yum i love blueberry poptarts! best with vannila ice cream tastes like blueberry pie dont know about the butter...I like toasted pop tarts with butter and a scoop of ice cream d,do you?
blech, nasty, nope, not a chance, yuck
I only like the crust of the pop tart. i always give my boyfrined the parts that have filling and icing on them. Weird, i know but the rest is to sweet.
I've been doing that for nearly 35 years. Nice to know I'm not alone. Poptarts are the best.
Blueberry poptarts are the greatest ever made.
Refrain from eating pop tarts as they will clog your arteries--and so will the butter and ice cream.
i like that but without the butter
I have never thought to try that. Pop tarts and ice cream. I have always thought of pop tarts as breakfast food.
you bet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?ME





email72092@yahoo.com
yes thats delicious.
sounds good... now I have to try that :o)
NO, CHERRY IS THE GREATEST





did you say butter? i can understand ice cream... but butter?
Doesn't sound that bad but I've never tried it I like mine untoasted.
I like toasted (medium brown) brown sugar and cinnamon and let get cold. Odd, I know.
That sounds good, I have never tried that, but I will now.





I eat the Smores Pop Tarts toasted or just heated and then spread thick with peanut butter. These are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment