Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How is Baskin Robbins ice cream cake compared with Carvel? Is it similar?

I love the Carvel ice cream cake with the chocolate crunchies in the middle, but there is no Carvel near my job and I am throwing a baby shower for my coworker who loves ice cream cake. How is Baskin Robbins? Is it made of ice cream with frosting, or is it actual bakery cake frozen? (Friendly's ice cream cakes are like that, which I don't like at all).How is Baskin Robbins ice cream cake compared with Carvel? Is it similar?
I had Baskin Robbins cake before.It's Ice cream cake with real frosting.It's really good.I like the Cookies N Creme ones.How is Baskin Robbins ice cream cake compared with Carvel? Is it similar?
Try us - www.birthdaycakeshop.com.au


Completetly natural ice creams and sorbets made with real fruits and products.


Gluten free, Gelatin Free, Wheat and Yeast free, Nut free, GM free.


Order online and have your cake home delivered! Report Abuse
  • sensitive skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment