Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How many days after can I still use an expired heavy/pure cream?

I bought a pure cream (45% milk fat, australian brand) few days ago but wasn't able to use it right away. The label says it expired yesterday. How many days can I still use the cream? I'm thinking of finally using it today before it totally goes to waste.





By the way, I kept it in the refrigerator since I bought it.How many days after can I still use an expired heavy/pure cream?
A week after the printed expiration date is the most you can go by. Just be sure to smell it before you use it.How many days after can I still use an expired heavy/pure cream?
The smell test. If it smells ok you can use it.
it's actually fine. Just smell it in case it goes off but otherwise you'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment