Friday, December 18, 2009

What is the best eye cream to treat wrinkles? Only experienced answer please. ?

I got my first small wrinkles underneath my eyes this year. I have been using the Aveeno Eye Serum for over a month, and I don't think it is helping at all. Of course, I've heard about the dozens of different eye creams that ';claim'; to work wonders; but you can't trust them. So I'd like to know if anyone has used any of these eye treatments and had positive results. I'd like to save myself the aggravation of having to try each and every cream out there and waste a bunch of money.


ThanksWhat is the best eye cream to treat wrinkles? Only experienced answer please. ?
I started using Roc anti-wrinkle serum and have been satisfied with it. Also, I advise you to apply some plain ol' Vaseline on your eyes at night -- my grandmother has done this for ages, and she looks a full 25 years younger than her age for her lack of wrinkles.What is the best eye cream to treat wrinkles? Only experienced answer please. ?
I use Oil of Olay anti-wrinkle eye cream. It works for me. Hopefully if you use it, you will also have a positive experience.
I know just the site to answer your question, its all about eye wrinkle creams.





http://www.eyecream.org.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment