Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is there a brand of ice cream that makes butter pecan without the pecans?

I remember getting butter pecan ice cream without the pecans and it was fantastic. Do they still make it?Is there a brand of ice cream that makes butter pecan without the pecans?
Try butter rum flavor.Is there a brand of ice cream that makes butter pecan without the pecans?
It wouldn't be called butter pecan. Schwan's used to make butter brickle ice cream that was really good and tasted similar. I just checked their website for you, and they don't have it anymore that I can find. I only found butter pecan. Try searching butter brickle though..you may find that flavor that's similar.
I think it was the kind that comes in the yellow container...don't remember the name. It's the same as the milk that comes in the yellow container. It was called ';butter cream'; ice cream...it tastes the same as butter pecan but without the pecans.
Butter without the pecan would not be butter pecan,. Unless there is some sort of artificial element. But I have not heard of this.
No, it has the word pecan in it for a reason.
Just pick them out....?

No comments:

Post a Comment