Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Am i allowed to eat ice cream when I have a sore throat?

I have new ice cream in the fridge and I'm dying to eat it.Am i allowed to eat ice cream when I have a sore throat?
I wouldn't. Cold things will irritate your throat and make you cough.They may feel good at the moment but later you will pay for it. Hot things will make your throat feel better. hot chocolate, coffee, Tea. Try a spoonful of raw honey to soothe your throat. If you must eat Ice cream, it really isn't a huge deal but just saying it will irritate it.Am i allowed to eat ice cream when I have a sore throat?
Milk does not increase throat pain. Cold things may numb pain rather than worsen it but you'll have to find out how it affects you. So try it. If it works, great! There's no reason to buy and use Thera-Flu to treat a sore throat. You'd be giving yourself more medication than you need and you never mentioned having flu.
try to use some thera-flu first to get rid


of your soar throat.. then


when its gone





go for the ice cream !
hahahaha lmfao


ya. just becareful. lots of time milk makes ur throat even more sore
Yes, it might help soothe it

No comments:

Post a Comment