Friday, December 18, 2009

What's a good scar cream that I can buy at Shoppers Drug Mart?

I need to find something other then ';Bio Oil'; to help with my scars, and I'd prefer to be able to buy it at Shoppers. Is there anything else?What's a good scar cream that I can buy at Shoppers Drug Mart?
this 1 person said st ives moisturizer w/ vitamin e helped.. others said noWhat's a good scar cream that I can buy at Shoppers Drug Mart?
I am not familiar with Shoppers but I have tried many scar creams myself. They didn't work at all.





Silicone scar sheets did improve my scars to a huge extent. They became less red and more skin-like color, flat instead of raised and softer.





The link below goes to a page where I have written my experiences with treating my scars.
i heard scarzone works..


i used mederma and it says it should start showing scar removal in a few weeks and i used it for a year it did shrink them, but i still have some..


im starting scarzone myself.


but I also heard nothing completly works.. not even surgery.
Maderma, and coco butter = Magic!
Gold Bond Cream really works well...I had a scar on my forhead and its almost completely gone now

No comments:

Post a Comment