Friday, December 18, 2009

What's your favoirte ice cream? and how often do you have it? Do you think your addicted to that flavor?

I love butter pecan and cookies and cream!!!!! Got's to have it all the time!!!What's your favoirte ice cream? and how often do you have it? Do you think your addicted to that flavor?
well, i love napolitan ice cream! i dont remember even when was the last time i got it... but if i let myself, id have it more than once a day. but i avoid... i love myself and i dont want to have problems with my health in the future!What's your favoirte ice cream? and how often do you have it? Do you think your addicted to that flavor?
I love any flavor as long as there's lots of yummie toppings!! Pecans....caramel.....raspberries!!!
I like the new Haagen Daaz Banana Split flavor and Willie Nelson's Peach Cobbler
Vanilla Swiss Almond--and no, I'm not addicted--I can quit anytime. I just want it every day.
mint chocolate chip with hershey's chocolate syrup..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i could eat it everyday
Rum %26amp; Raisin Icecream %26amp; Cheesecake icecream, i dnt have it often tho! :(
cookies and cream.


whenever im in the mood for some.


umm....yes. loll.
i dont eat too much ice cream bc of my asian stomach... i guess im lactose... but i do like butter peacan, cookies and cream. but in the plain flavors i like strawberry or chocolate
I don't have it alot but I love chocolate chip mint.
Coffee flavor. Once a year or so ( seriously) Not addicted to ice cream- too much fat!
I love just plain vanilla and plain chocolate. Yes, no fancy flavors. I loooove really nice and creamy vanilla ice cream, topped with chocolate fudge and a few cherries. Or triple chocolate ice cream, also with fudge. I'm not addicted to ice cream, I think I am more addicted to pasta. But yes.
cookie dough


whenever i can


and yes
Bryers mint chocolate chip ice cream is my favorite. I have it at least once a month and I'm not addicted to it.
I love Cherry Garcia.





I also like coconut ice cream with chocolate syrup.
I love Reese's peanut butter cup. I maybe have it, twice a year? It sucks, but I'm also kind of glad I don't have ice cream available 24/7! Nah, I don't think I'm addicted. Sounds like you are though!
blue bell's banana split ice cream, it'd awesome. Unfortunarely I don't eat ice cream that often...
my fave is phish food by ben and jerrys i have it only sometimes cause its a little unhealthy
I love Rum and Butter and I'm starting to think I'm addicted.


I have it at least once a week.
butter pecan amen
Hershey's Mint Chocolate chip, it's mint icecream with chocolate chip chunks in it...it's awesome! we get it when we go out, which is usually once or twice a month. addicted? it's pretty yummy so i guess it could happen!
I love the peanut butter cup ice cream.


I eat it evrey friday!!
butter pecan is my fave!!! i love making milkshakes wit it. but the pecans r kinda hard to grind up, xD
I love Green tea ice cream. I have it whenever i go to the restaurant near my school. We go there a few times every month, or when my mom doesn't want to cook.
Black Cherry Chocolate...it's the best and I'm addicted to it. I try not to eat alot as the calories are ridiculous! LOL
I go through ice cream phases, so I am never on one flavor for long! I tend to rotate between Haagan Dazs Creme Brulee and dulce de leche...those are my favorites! But I also love the Godfather from Ben and Jerry's - tons of chocolate! Or a good dish of Breyers butter pecan - yum!
My favorite ice cream flavor is Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. I didn't have it in a while; and yes, I am addicted to that flavor.
Cookie Dough





I have it when I feel like it, but I always have something healthy afterwards.





Wouldn't say addicted, just crave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment