Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can lactose-intolerant people eat things like cake that is made with cream and butter?

If not, do you have a suggestion for a lacto-free dessert?Can lactose-intolerant people eat things like cake that is made with cream and butter?
I'm mildly intolerant of lactose as I can't drink a glass of milk. In moderation, I can tolerate some dairy. I use Lactaid if I think I'll have a problem. I could eat the cake but not the cream,too.





There are soy products used as a substitute.Can lactose-intolerant people eat things like cake that is made with cream and butter?
Yes If Taken Lactaid pills or If cake is made with lactose free cream and butter, don't worry it taste the same
Well, u can't eat cake that has cream or butter. But some cakes say that they are lactose intolerant. So you can eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment