Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is a good corrective eye cream for under eye wrinkles?

How long before you saw results? How often did you have to use it?What is a good corrective eye cream for under eye wrinkles?
Here is a review website based on eye creams. They have all the information here: http://www.wrinklecreamsreview.com/What is a good corrective eye cream for under eye wrinkles?
Mary Kay has a wonderful eye program. I started seeing a difference as soon as I applied the make-up the next day then about a week later there was a vast difference!! It has a firming eye cream for night, then you choose which time-wise product is right for you... and the signature concealer is awesome all day. Good luck!
Clinique repairwear is great. Most wrinkle creams are expensive but I had great results with this stuff. My skin was very dry when I started using it and I used the 3 step skin care products as well. It took a couple of weeks to see results but I felt results within the week. The skin care is used twice daily and the repairwear I used just at night time.
  • sensitive skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment