Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best eye cream? I want my younger looking skin back?

I have recently been noticing a lot of wrinkles under my eyes and dark bags too! What is the best eye cream to use? There are so many choices online I dont know where to start! Please HELP!What is the best eye cream? I want my younger looking skin back?
I love Bliss all around eye cream. Helps fine lines, dark circles, and puffiness. Go to a Sephora and ask the associates, they will give you samples before you commit to buying!What is the best eye cream? I want my younger looking skin back?
Eye cream is no good, it does nothing for my mother %26amp; will most likely do nothing for you. What you need to use is cream for piles, yes piles. It does something that gives you bounce back to your skin %26amp; keeps it firm. God knows what it actually does to your backside. XD
a lot of money can be spent on this. proper rest , diet, cucumber slices, prep h, olive oil is very good for all skin. use a concealer before applying eye makeup this will help with the dark circles.. OMEGA3 vitamin, very good for hair also ..
I don't know what the best eye cream is, however ive noticed using olive oil has made a difference in my overall skin appearance
NO pile cream on your eyes..it is for your butt, full stop. Try a gel formula. SBC collagen gel is great stuff. Liz earles smoothing line serum, or just some nice cool aloe gel.

No comments:

Post a Comment